The International University of Applied Sciences - with its IUBH Campus Studies and Management, IUBH Distance Learning and IUBH Dual Studies divisions - has become one of the most successful private universities in Germany since its founding in 1998. German and English language bachelor’s, master’s and MBA degree programmes are offered with over 30 specializations for diverse business sectors and areas of responsibility. The spectrum of degree programmes range from marketing and business administration to healthcare management, business informatics and business law. All degree programmes are state accredited, certified and have received numerous awards, for example from CHE University Ranking, fernstudiumcheck.de and Premium Seals from FIBAA.
We are seeking a Freelance Lecturer to deliver a series of video lectures for our Master distance learning programs.
- Applied Marketing Research
- Develop English-language lectures based on our distance-learning materials
- Create a PowerPoint presentation for each lecture
- Present the lectures in a recording studio in Bad Honnef near Bonn
When finalizing the presentations and recording the lectures, you will receive technical support and coaching from our production team. The actual recording will take place across two days in a studio without a physical audience being present.
- Substantial academic background
- Excellent English skills
- Well developed presentation skills and the ability to work effectively with PowerPoint
- Positive attitude towards technology and the ability to present in front of a camera
- Experiences in video production are an advantage but not mandatory
If you match this profile and are searching for a new challenge as a freelancer, we look forward to receiving your application (incl. cover letter, résumé, and references) via Online Application Form.
For further information please visit: http://www.iubh-fernstudium.de/kurs/applied-marketing-research-dlmbcbr02/
Any questions regarding this position can be directed to Jördis Rasch (Manager of Media Production) via email@example.com