The International University of Applied Sciences with its IUBH Campus Studies, IUBH Distance Learning and IUBH Dual Studies divisions - has become one of the most successful private universities in Germany since its founding in 1998. German and English language bachelors, masters and MBA degree programmes are offered with over 30 specializations for diverse business sectors and areas of responsibility. The spectrum of degree programmes ranges from marketing and business administration to healthcare management, business informatics and business law. All degree programmes are state accredited, certified and have received numerous awards, for example from CHE University Ranking, fernstudiumcheck.de and Premium Seals from FIBAA.
Support our team full or part-time starting immediately (online teaching in distance learning).
- Responsible for teaching and research in the subject area of artificial intelligence
- Dedicated and professional input to the further development of the distance learning and the creation of an online study programme in the area of artificial intelligence
- Conceptualise and develop the online study programme by connecting theory and practice, and by using modern teaching methods
- Collaboration with committees and partners involved in shaping higher education
- Occasional teaching on campus
- A doctorate
- A minimum of five years’ work experience, at least three of which outside of education
- Evidence of use of academic methods in practice
- Proof of experience teaching in higher education (can be proven retroactively)
- Experience in online teaching preferred but not required
- Diverse and responsible tasks in a rapidly expanding corporate environment
- Profit from our internal training programmes; e.g. IUBH distance learning
- Attractive development perspectives with a large scope for designing your own ideas and personal commitment
- Equal opportunities and diversity within the personnel
- Performance-related salary, staff discounts and other benefits
Do you recognise yourself in this profile and are looking for a new challenge? Then please submit your application online until June 17th 2018.
You can find further information here: www.iubh-fernstudium.de