The International University of Applied Sciences with its IUBH Campus Studies, IUBH Distance Learning and IUBH Dual Studies divisions - has become one of the most successful private universities in Germany since its founding in 1998. German and English language bachelors, masters and MBA degree programmes are offered with over 30 specializations for diverse business sectors and areas of responsibility. The spectrum of degree programmes ranges from marketing and business administration to healthcare management, business informatics and business law. All degree programmes are state accredited, certified and have received numerous awards, for example from CHE University Ranking, fernstudiumcheck.de and Premium Seals from FIBAA.
Support our team now in full time at our campus in Berlin.
- Sales-oriented market development and recruitment of european students for IUBH University of Applied Sciences
- Key Market and channel development
- Agent Channel Development and Management
- High School Channel Development and Management
- Telephone contact of prospect students.
- Support of international students during the complete enrollment process
- Analyze sales and marketing data to adjust the future recruitment development plans
- Identify, coordinate and participate in the key events and fairs in the main markets of the region.
- Achieve the set annual sales targets and manage the budget assigned to your region
- You combine a convincing personality with a corresponding sales talent
- Successful previous work experience, sales-related and/or industry-related (international education) would be a plus
- You are focused on achieving your targets and providing results.
- Fair team player, proactive, enthusiastic and with strong sense of responsibility and proactivity
- Experience with MS-Office, CRM, emailing systems and administrative coordination tasks
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Good command of Italian and/or Spanish (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Italian and/or Spanish markets is a plus
- Diverse and responsible tasks in a rapidly expanding corporate and international environment
- Profit from our internal training programs
- Attractive development perspectives with a large scope for designing your own ideas and personal commitment
- Equal opportunities and diversity within the personnel
- Performance-related bonus.
You are looking for a new challenge and you find the job offer attractive? If you match this profile and are searching for a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application (incl. cover letter, résumé, and references) via Online Application Form.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Oana Lelcu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For further information please visit: www.iubh.de