… for our distance learning program (Master-level courses):
- Organizing the Work
- Cost Estimation and Controlling
- The Human Factor
- Organizing Small and Medium Projects
- Organizing Large Projects
- Architecture Documentation
- Architecture Governance
- Enterprise Architecture Management
- IT Application Portfolio Management
- Enterprise Architecture Patterns
- Architecture Framework: TOGAF
Your tasks include:
- The creation of a course book (5-10 units) based on an existing module description/course outline
- The creation of related online and exam questions
- The selection of related readings
All content is English language. A course book contains about 30,000 to 50,000 words (100–150 pages). You will receive detailed guidelines regarding the content, format, and the specific elements of the course book to be delivered. The work will be completed exclusively offsite (i.e. from your home office).
Authors should have an academic background in IT Project and Architecture Management (Master or PhD) and experience creating study materials.
If you match this profile and are searching for a new challenge as a freelancer, we look forward to receiving your application (incl. cover letter, résumé, and references) via Online Application Form. Please note your earliest possible starting date. We look forward to receiving your application.
Do you have any questions, please contact
Mr. Christopher Reschberger (+49 (8651) 90234 313 )
For further information please visit: www.iubh-fernstudium.de