The International University of Applied Sciences with its IUBH Campus Studies, IUBH Distance Learning and IUBH Dual Studies divisions - has become one of the most successful private universities in Germany since its founding in 1998. German and English language bachelors, masters and MBA degree programmes are offered with over 30 specializations for diverse business sectors and areas of responsibility. The spectrum of degree programmes ranges from marketing and business administration to healthcare management, business informatics and business law. All degree programmes are state accredited, certified and have received numerous awards, for example from CHE University Ranking, fernstudiumcheck.de and Premium Seals from FIBAA.
We are looking for a Unit Marketing Director International (m/f/d) heading our marketing division for international on campus and distance learning studies within our matrix marketing organization and joining the management team. We want an inspirational marketeer with deep experience in digital marketing approaches. Working with international, best-in-class marketeers, engineers and designers, you’ll be responsible for driving leads, applications and revenue through all touchpoints. This full time position is based in Berlin, Germany.
- Development of unit sale marketing strategy in alignment with company strategy and vision
- Strategic and operational execution of all marketing activities – especially online
- Coach and develop highly competent teams with currently 10 marketeers
- Ensure effective revenue centric allocation of high-digit yearly marketing budget
- Spot opportunities in the market and drive growth of the business
- Bachelor / Master Degree or higher education in relevant fields (Marketing, MBA, etc)
- At least 5 years marketing experience in e-commerce or lead-gen, including 3+ years leadership experience, education or recruiting services a strong plus
- Profound experience in lead generation in international markets
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders and inhouse service providers
- Proven record of leading and developing marketing teams
- Deep understanding of marketing channels, especially content and CRM
- Profound knowledge and experience with UI and CRO
- Experience in setting up and scaling new channels and countries
- Analytical skills and a creative and performance-driven mindset
- High self-motivation to further develop the relevant field of activity
- Structured working method and high reliability in the implementation of even time-critical requirements
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Diverse and responsible tasks in a rapidly expanding corporate and international environment
- Profit from our internal training programs
- Attractive development perspectives with a large scope for designing your own ideas and personal commitment
- Equal opportunities and diversity within the personnel
- Performance-related bonus.
If you match this profile and are searching for a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application (incl. cover letter, résumé, and references) via Online Application Form.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Mirela Enache (email@example.com).
For further information please visit: www.iubh.de.