The International University of Applied Sciences with its IUBH Campus Studies, IUBH Distance Learning and IUBH Dual Studies divisions - has become one of the most successful private universities in Germany since its founding in 1998. German and English language bachelor’s, master’s and MBA degree programmes are offered with over 30 specializations for diverse business sectors and areas of responsibility. The spectrum of degree programmes range from marketing and business administration to healthcare management, business informatics and business law. All degree programmes are accredited, certified and have received numerous awards, for example from CHE University Ranking, fernstudiumcheck.de and Premium Seals from FIBAA.
Support our sales team now in full time in Berlin
- You are responsible for the sale of our international student programs
- You will support interested international students to apply at IUBH by phone and via mail
- You will consult our prospects in all matters regarding admission requirements, curriculum structures and tuition fees
- You are supported by our CRM-System in your customer contacts
- You will undertake an active role in optimizing our processes
- First work experience in sales, e.g. in a call center
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced call center environment
- Exceptional skills in written and spoken English (level C2)
- German language skills are preferable but no requirement
- Outgoing personality
- You are a team player with a high sense of responsibility
- A rapidly expanding corporate environment
- Attractive development perspectives with a large scope for designing your own ideas and personal commitment
- Performance-related salary, staff discounts and co-operations
You are looking for a new challenge and you find the job offer attractive? If you match this profile and are searching for a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application (incl. cover letter, résumé, and references) via Online Application Form.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information please visit: www.iubh.de