The International University of Applied Sciences with its IUBH Campus Studies, IUBH Distance Learning and IUBH Dual Studies divisions - has become one of the most successful private universities in Germany since its founding in 1998. German and English language bachelor’s, master’s and MBA degree programmes are offered with over 30 specializations for diverse business sectors and areas of responsibility. The spectrum of degree programmes range from marketing and business administration to healthcare management, business informatics and business law. All degree programmes are state accredited, certified and have received numerous awards, for example from CHE University Ranking, fernstudiumcheck.de and Premium Seals from FIBAA.
Support our team now in full time at our campus in Berlin
- Sales-oriented study advisory and recruitment of international students for IUBH University of Applied Sciences from the first contact to final enrollment.
- Telephone contact of prospect students.
- Thorough check of admission requirements for international applicants
- Support of international students during the complete enrollment process
- Analyze sales and marketing data to adjust the future recruitment development plans
- Participation in Events, Fairs, Open Campus Days etc.
- Achieve the set annual sales targets
- You combine a convincing personality with a corresponding sales talent
- You are customer-oriented and enjoy calling
- Good command of an European language, ideally Italian and/or Spanish.
- Successful previous work experience, sales-related and/or industry-related (international education) would be a plus
- You are focused on achieving your targets and providing results.
- Fair team player, proactive, enthusiastic and with strong sense of responsibility
- Experience with MS-Office, CRM, emailing systems and administrative coordination tasks
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken); ideally attested by TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC
- Good German language skills desirable but not mandatory.
- Diverse and responsible tasks in a rapidly expanding corporate and international environment
- Profit from our internal training programs
- Attractive development perspectives with a large scope for designing your own ideas and personal commitment
- Equal opportunities and diversity within the personnel
- Performance-related bonus
You are looking for a new challenge and you find the job offer attractive? If you match this profile and are searching for a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application (incl. cover letter, résumé, and references) via Online Application Form.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact Ms.Tyng Kam (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For further information please visit: www.iubh.de