The International University of Applied Sciences with its IUBH Campus Studies. IUBH Distance Learning and IUBH Dual Studies division - has become one of the most successful private universities in Germany since its founding in 1998. German and English language bachelor's, master's and MBA degree programmes are offered with over 30 specializations for diverse business sectors and areas of responsibility. The spectrum of degree programme range and business law. All degree programmes are accredited, certified and have recieved numerous awards for exapmle from CHE University Ranking, fernstudiumcheck.de and Premium Seals from FIBAA.
IUBH Bad Honnef Campus Studies is looking for visiting lecturers in the upcoming summer semester. All classes are held in English and mentoring will be provided. MBA or higher degree and a minimum of 5 years professional experience are mandatory requirements. Lectures should be delivered during the semester on a weekly basis. The lecturing period runs from mid-March to beginning July.
Support our team now at our campus in Bad Honnef in these following courses:
- Financial Accounting
- Management and Cost Accounting
- Accounting according IFRS, International Accounting
- Successful degree in one of the relevant topics
- Wide spectrum of work experinece, one of them should be at least a thee year practical experience appart form univeristiy
- Educational qualification, ideally prooved by experiences in acadamic teaching
- excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
Appart from your knowledge in teaching, we expect our recruit to be willingness to cooperate with companies and support our students indiviually.
The contract is based on a freelancer basis.
If you match this profile and are searching for a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application (incl. cover letter, résumé, and references) via Online Application Form.
You will find more infromation at: www.iubh.de.