The International University of Applied Sciences with its IUBH Campus Studies. IUBH Distance Learning and IUBH Dual Studies divisions – has become one of the most successful private universities in Germany since its founding in 1998. German and English language bachelor’s, master’s and MBA degree programmes are offered with over 30 with over 30 specializations for diverse business sectors and areas of responsibility. The spectrum of degree programmes range from marketing and business administration to healthcare management, business informatics and business law. All degree programmes are accredited, certified and have received numerous awards, for example from CHE University Ranking, fernstudiumchek.de and Premium Seals from FIBAA.
Do you also currently ask yourself: master degree or rather an instant start into a profession? You don’t need to make a decision with us, because we offer you both!
Support our team now in part time (30h/week) at our campus in Berlin and graduate at the same time your master degree at the IUBH (www.iubh-fernstudium.de).
- Within the International Recruitment team, to provide administrative support in managing our networks of partners (international schools & agents)
- You support recording partner information and business via the university CRM system and other systems where appropriate
- You manage the corresponding email inbox and deal with incoming enquiries from potential partners
- You support us to stay engaged with our partners through e-mail campaigns, webinars, calls.
- To promote IUBH and the IUBH programmes to potential partners
- Telephone contact of prospect students and partners
- Ideally you have a background in marketing and strong written and oral communication skills
- You have research skills, administrative skills, you are organized and have an eye for detail
- You are customer-orientated
- You are quick to learn new systems
- You have Experience with MS-Office (esp. Word, Excel, Outlook), CRM, emailing systems and administrative coordination tasks
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Spanish or Italian language skills desirable but not mandatory
- Diverse and responsible tasks in a rapidly corporate and international environment
- Attractive development perspectives with a large scope for designing your own ideas and personal commitment
- Equal opportunities and diversity within the personnel
- Performance-related bonus
You are looking for a new challenge and you find the job offer attractive? If you match this profile and are searching for a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application (incl. cover letter, résumé, and references) via Online Application Form.
For further information please visit: www.iubh-university.de.