The International University of Applied Sciences with its IUBH Campus Studies, IUBH Distance Learning and IUBH Dual Studies divisions - has become one of the most successful private universities in Germany since its founding in 1998. German and English language bachelors, masters and MBA degree programmes are offered with over 30 specializations for diverse business sectors and areas of responsibility. The spectrum of degree programmes ranges from marketing and business administration to healthcare management, business informatics and business law. All degree programmes are state accredited, certified and have received numerous awards, for example from CHE University Ranking, fernstudiumcheck.de and Premium Seals from FIBAA.
Are you also asking yourself this question at the moment: Master's degree or direct career entry? With us, you don't have to decide, because we offer you both!
Support our team part time (approx. 30 hours/week) at our location in Hamburg and at the same time complete a Master Degree at the IUBH (www.iubh-fernstudium.de).
- Conception & realization as well as optimization of new and existing international e-mail campaigns
- Development and advancement of personalization and individualization measures & setup of automated international e-mail campaigns
- Analysis & optimization of our performance, e.g. through A/B tests
- Monitoring of relevant KPIs and preparation of reports for stakeholders
- Interface function to internal specialist departments and control of agencies
- Quality Assurance/Quality Management
- You have successfully completed your first degree in business administration with a focus on marketing or comparable experience.
- Native or very good spoken and written English skills help you to manage our English-speaking areas and to communicate securely with our international colleagues.
- Initial experience with popular e-mail dispatch tools, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- High interest in working with complex data sets
- Confident handling of MS Office, especially very good knowledge of Excel
- Performance-oriented thinking, analytical skills and creativity
- Self-driven and hands on - you want to design and develop your area proactively
- Team-oriented work and transparent, binding communication round off your profile.
We offer you:
- Versatile and responsible task in a very dynamic atmosphere at the pioneer of digital education in Germany.
- Over 90% employee satisfaction in a very collegial environment
- Attractive career prospects in a strongly expanding entrepreneurial environment
- Internal further training offers and development perspectives with great creative freedom
- Possibility of a national and international job change within the group of companies
- We also offer flexible working hours, agile working, free drinks, modern offices, a central location, employee events (in marketing and company-wide), employee discounts and cooperations, and much more.
If you match this profile and are searching for a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application (incl. cover letter, résumé, and references) via Online Application Form.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information please visit: www.iubh.de